Pompoarism: what is it, benefits and exercises
The pompoarismo, pompoir the beso of singapur is a technique that serves to improve and to increase the sexual pleasure during the intimate contact, through the contraction and relaxation of the muscles of the pelvic floor, which can be performed by both the man and the woman .
As with Kegel exercises, these exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, preventing and fighting urinary or fecal incontinence and hemorrhoids as well.
This pompoarismo technique allows you to massage and press the male sexual organ with the muscles of the vagina during intimate contact, while the male improves resistance and sexual performance. See what the kegel exercises consist of.
The benefits of pompoarismo for health are:
- greater sexual pleasuresince the contractions performed during sexual intercourse increase sexual stimulation;
- Improvement in sexual resultsboth in the man and in the woman, is that the technique strengthens the muscles of the pelvic floor;
- In the man increases the blood pressure inside the penisenhancing the erection;
- As a woman, you can help treat and prevent urinary incontinenceimprove sexual function and help in the treatment and prevention of fecal continence.
In addition, in the case of women, the practice of these exercises on the ground improves sex life, it also helps to strengthen the muscles that support the uterus and the weight of the belly during embarrassment, helping to control the pelvic muscles for them. childbirth and facilitating the delivery of the baby.
How to practice pompoarism exercises
To practice pompoarismo exercises it is possible to carry out simple exercises of contraction and relaxation without accessories, or resorting to the use of accessories such as the benwa, also known as Thai balls.
As a man, this technique can be practiced by lifting small weights, contracting the muscles of the penis, which makes the erection more firm, durable and with greater ease to delay the orgasm.
Easy exercises to contract the perineum
These exercises are very simple to practice, just follow these steps:
- Get in or sit down in a quiet and comfortable placestart breathing slowly and deeply for a few seconds;
- Strongly contract the pelvic floor muscles, keeping the contraction for 2 seconds. The contraction can feel closing the year and the vagina, if you can’t identify which ones are the muscles, when you go to urinate south a little bit of urine and luego stops the cry, these are the muscles that you must work;
- After 2 seconds, relax your muscles and rest for 8 seconds.
- Los pasos 2 y 3 must be repeated between 8 and 10 consecutive timeswhich is why it is recommended to perform a last contraction that lasts between 8 and 10 seconds in a row.
These exercises should be performed daily to strengthen all the muscles of the pelvic floor and should be performed a few times with the legs together and other times with the legs open.
During the performance of the exercises, it is very important that the woman makes sure that she is not contracting the muscles of the abdomen, as this can happen in women with the musculature of the weak pelvic floor.
Exercises with Thai Balls
To carry out the strengthening exercises using the Thai balls or benwa, it is necessary to follow the steps below:
- Insert a ball into the vagina and try to suck out the other subsequent balls using as long as possible only the strength of the contraction of the musculature of the vagina;
- After introducing the balls, you should start the expulsion process, extracting the balls from the vagina one by one, having to relax the pelvic floor muscles;
It is important to carry out these exercises daily, so that the balls can be inserted and expelled only with the movements of the pelvic floor muscles. In addition, these balls can also help to develop vaginal sensitivity, especially if they are used during the day or even on a walk, as they are composed of tiny balls of lead that vibrate with body movement.
Verified by RJ9823 – Public Utility – cc2.0
Consult a Doctor | Translated by User2937
Content for educational purposes only
The translator user relied on the following text:
Tua Saude Website – REF93782 – Verified
Disclaimer – (English version>) This content has been prepared based on information from research, additional publications, or the translation/verification work of a volunteer editor of this web council. This is a non-profit service. It is strongly recommended that all details and information published be carefully verified. We never allow medication recommendations, medication package inserts or any medication guidance. We never allow partisan politics as information.
Isenção de responsabilidade – (versão em português): Este conteúdo foi preparado com base em informações de pesquisas, publicações adicionais ou no trabalho de tradução/verificação de um editor voluntário deste conselho web. Este é um serviço sem fins lucrativos. É altamente recomendável que todos os detalhes e informações publicadas sejam verificadas cuidadosamente. Nunca permitimos recomendações de medicamentos, bulas ou qualquer orientação sobre medicamentos. Nunca permitimos a política partidária como base para checagem. Para mais informações, leia nossos termos.